1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Alice in Wonderland DS - Absolem

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

I have a question guys. In my Alice in Wonderland game, I just got Absolem as character. So I thought 'Yay! Let's continue our journey!' but then I encountered a huge hole with spikes which I can't jump over. But at both ends, a weird looking ball with Absolem's character sign on it is, standing there! Does someone know what do to?

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Anyobody? Please! I'm stuck...
    Sorry for double posting....

3. youhave7days

youhave7days Active Member

can you send the rom to me and i will try to solve the part you are stuck on thx

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Does the new character have any special abilities that would let you pass the area? Maybe he/she is like Yoshi in Mario and can walk across sharp/dangerous things cause of his little hard red shoes.

5. youhave7days

youhave7days Active Member

tirith one quick question where is the rom to alice in wonder land maby i can solve that part. i like solving stuff :3
    Post Merge: [time]1270867979[/time]
    alright i know hat to do if you are playing the rabbit and you see a red question mark press any button and press fast forward ans a vine will grow i hope this works

6. tipper00

tipper00 Member

I'm also stuck in this game, I'm at the first red knight and no matter how many times I hit it , I can't kill it. Same happened with that plant thingy when it says hit it in the eye. Can anybody tell me what am I doing wrong?

7. Andrejcruz95

Andrejcruz95 Member

I believe not being able to kill enemies is part of the AP. What card are you using?

8. tipper00

tipper00 Member

R4i sdhc with v1.4, it's also the same with the m3i zero

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

It must have. McTwisp had special powers also. But now I'm stuck...

10. khairaj08

khairaj08 Well-Known Member

you have to go back to the door you were in before that area

11. caz812

caz812 Member

Is any one else having problems downloading this game it always seems to download but never works? Caz

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Thank you very much! Now I can get further! Thanks! ;D

You mean, it doesn't work on your flashcard or is it not downloading?

13. caz812

caz812 Member

Is downloading but not playing all other games play. Caz

14. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

What flashcard are you using?

15. ellieboo1

ellieboo1 New Member

can you upload alice in wonderland and post it on the roms site plz

16. khairaj08

khairaj08 Well-Known Member

This website doesn't post most dsi enhanced games so alice in wonderland and lots of other games aren't on this website. They can be found on gbatemp though.