1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AKAIO + Pokemon

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pk51uke, Mar 25, 2010.

1. pk51uke

pk51uke Guest

Yes I have read the thread over "no more pokemon threads" before everyone starts spamming me but I just want some confirmation.

Those using AKAIO 1.6 with Acekard 2I, could you please answer some simples questions for me please?

1) Does AKAIO 1.6 play Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver with little to no problems?
    2) If any problems, please state.
    3) How far into the game are you? (eg. Kanto 5th Gym etc)
    4) Does Wi-Fi connection work properly?

That's it. I just want to know whether I can play the game without freezing because I don't really want to spend too much time on a game that would freeze on me ¬.¬

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Yes it works, hasn't frozen for me once, although it froze for my friend and brother once.

I'm up to i think the 5th badge or so. Currently in Cianwood.

3. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

Yes it plays it and it froze for 2 like 2 times in 8 houres ;O and I'm now in mahogony town.. and wifi-connection works well for me.. sometimes it stops but not always with connecting... (it stops like you need to do it over again ) english is bad from me ;P

So I say buy acekard (if you already have one then not;p)

4. pk51uke

pk51uke Guest

I do have one, but I don't really want to play a game that will freeze on me, time is money ;)

Maybe the Europe one will have a less trickier AP but I don't think so.

So anybody else played Heart Gold/Soul Silver with little problem? In particular, those who have made it into Kanto. Please reply ASAP =D

5. all 16 badges red beat can connect to wifi fine and i have only had 4 freezes of which i took out my AK2i cleaned the contacts and haven't had a freeze since i have a HW81 AK2i running on a 1.3U DSi with AKAIO 1.6RC2

(locations=connecting to wifi once,battle frontier battle arcade twice,and Mt moon)

6. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

1) yes AKIO 1.6RC2 plays them without problems
    2)the only problems with AKIO are sometimes the AP but with updating the loaders it is mostly solved )
    3)I just got my third badge and I play the game with legendary Pokemon
    4)yes I can use the WIFI in Pokemon without any problems