1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Akaio issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Sensetsu, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Sensetsu

Sensetsu Active Member

just wanted to see if any1 has some solutions for these problems that popped up for me with the latest version of Akaio for acekard 2.

1: i can't change skins anymore, some reason u just get a blank screen, all these skins previously worked, and i've tried reloading them, also it sometimes even corrupts your ds card when u change skins and forces you to format the sd card, lost save files twice from this.

2: rune factory 1 , occasionaly has flickering usualy while moving around, also the intro movies sound seemed to stutter.

3: shin megami tensei devil survivor: randomly crashes in battles occasionaly

i've formatted, reloaded firmware, reloaded games, reloaded skins, but still got the same problems.

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Do you only have these problems when you are runing on the latest AKAIO?
    miros

3. Sensetsu

Sensetsu Active Member

not sure previously i was using the official acekard firmware, but i switched to akaio since the official doesn't run alot of the newer releases.

4. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

I had problems with my Acekard 2i only when I used the soft reset. MY skin changed back to the regular one.

5. Sensetsu

Sensetsu Active Member

yeh i know on akaio site they have a massive list of things to do before you post a bug, problem is half of those things involve formatting, or reloading things, and some reason with runefactory, if you were to format for example and i backed up my save files 1st then reload runefactory, and the save file back on the sd card, runefactory never detects the save file-_-;;, i've lost my save file like 6 times now because of this, over it now don't want to risk losing it again. And yeh if i change skins i lose the lot.