1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Akaio 1.8 B2

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by asdfth12, Oct 8, 2010.

1. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Is it safe to assume that its fake? I've been seeing some people make statements that certian games work on ak1.8b2 but since i can't find a download for the aformentioned software im assuming that these people are just making stuff up.

So is ak1.8 out yet, and were can i get a download?

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

there is a beta, but only tester get to use it first

3. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Since some people here are stating that certian roms work with 1.8 then someone here must have it. Not that it really matters much, but isn't it just common sence to state if it works for currently released firmware instead of possiable firmware that might never get released?

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

in the akaio forum, they say which games are working with the beta, and what are the new features of the new akaio

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

And if you want someone to upload it, then I suggest not even thinking of asking.

Bad things happen if that should get released early...

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

People probably shouldn't of even been mentioning it. It gets people curious and asking questions.

If Normmatt wanted to keep it on the down low, he should have only picked people who wouldn't open up their mouths and gab about it. I honestly don't get why he's being so picky about it. Boo hoo, somebody cracked his firmware three or four versions ago. :/