1. This forum is in read-only mode.

akaio 1.8.5 problem

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by starthiefsin, Jan 27, 2011.

1. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

hello there. Today while updating my acekard 2i, I ran into a big problem. After downloading the file from akaio, formating my sd card , putting the files inside the micro sd card and booting up my dslite i ran into a blank black screen with only this text : akmenu4. nds not found.

so after 4 time of formating and redownloading new files i just can't get past this screen even though if i use an other sd card with the same files it's working like a charm

my non working sd card is a 8 gb kingston calss 4 card
    and my working is a no brand 8 gb or 30( long story short it came with 8 gb but went to 30 gb after formating ( it came from ebay for other uses )) so could you help me please after so long i could get the chance to play sonic colors and kingdom heart recode thank you very much

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

check here on how to install AKAIO: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=52218.0

3. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

Oh awsome working again thank you but why there is a 1.8.5 and a 1.8.5a? for this type of problem or?

4. iluvfupaburgers

well. 1.8.5 is the first release, and some acekards were not being able to run it. that is why 1.8.5a was released, the problem was fixed with that. well. you can check that guide for other things you can do with your acekard

5. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

thank you very much you don't know how you turn my day into a great day ;)

6. iluvfupaburgers

lol, youre welcome :)