1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AKAIO 1.6 RC-1 Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by miros, Mar 16, 2010.

1. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I have successfully loaded and played both Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver on my Acekard 2i running AKAIO 1.6 RC-1. Granted I have only played each game for about a 30 minutes, however I never had any problems with game play or audio. There was no lagging or freezing, and everything was responsive. I could save my progress and load the save file. If I encounter any problems, I will be sure to let you guys know and try to figure out how to fix it.
    miros

EDIT:
    I have played 1.5 hours on each game so far and I have not encountered any problems.
    miros

2. vince995

vince995 Well-Known Member

how to set up those things??

3. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Could you please be more specific?
    miros

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It's pretty well known that it runs almost perfectly on the Acekard, it's great :D

Just got my 4th badge on Soul Silver, so fun

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I think the real solution to people's problems is a firmware update, not a patch.

Both the CycloDS and the AKAIO got around the AP with a firmware update, which would address all games with similar AP, not just this specific game.

6. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Oh...shows what I know. Well, congrats on your new badge anyway!
    miros

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Sorry, i didn't mean to sound like an ass, i've just had to see topic after topic stating the same thing over and over with the pokemon games, gets a little annoying, although it running fine on acekard hasn't actually been said a lot, it probably was in the big locked topic days ago, but no clue.

It's definitely really great that it runs fine, congrats on it running fine for you :D, have fun with the game.

8. The Unwanted

The Unwanted Member

Actually, I have heard one or two people (including me) that have the AKAIO 1.6RC firmware updated are still having freezing problems. Seriously, I can last 50 - 60 mins each round and then it just crashes. AND I have my Soft Reset disabled. I'm still trying to figure out what the **** is going on.

9. vince995

how to setup those things???

10. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

also don't understand//

11. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

So there have been reports that it is still crashing? Perhaps it IS the rom... :-\

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Or maybe it's because people need to clean their flashcart's contact parts.

The cart is probably not on the readers all the way or something.

13. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

I found a different rom on Torrentz search engine and it's been working fine. I don't think I will need to buy it on Friday. The (E) release will come 4 days before. I don't think it will have AKAIO anti-piracy.

14. vince995

i cant set up those things?? i dont know why?
    i just installed in my ds ( R4) and its not working

15. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

AKAIO is nto for the R4. It's for the Acekard.