1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ak2i doesn't load anymore! Help please.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by firefrog31, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firefrog31

firefrog31 Member

Ever since my Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator froze, I keep on getting this error message. It says : "An error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSi Operation Manual for help troubleshooting." I'm using AKAIO and I haven't updated my system. Anybody know how to fix it? I think I might have "bricked" my card, even though yesterday it worked randomly sometimes.

EDIT: I also tried removing the game and the save file from my flash card and it still doesn't work.

I tried updating my AKAIO to the latest one, and it still doesn't work.

I tried switching to using the Ak2 firmware, it still doesn't work.

I had the All Cards Cheat, Max DP Cheat and No Ban List Cheat. These were made with R4CCE and Action Replay Codes.

What I did prior to this problem : I was at the duel where you face the guy who's deck is called "sss sss ss!". Before I dueled him, I decided to remake my deck. it was called Dark Fiend and I was going to save over my old one but by accident, I pressed the A button twice and I declined. Then, the game froze. After that, my Acekard 2i wouldn't load sometimes. After I got it to work, I went to sleep. This morning, I tried to play again but I kept on getting the Error Message bolded up there no matter what I did.

2. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

I remember somebody on school has the AK2i With the offical firmware on his card , and getted on a day this message also when he turned the ds(i) on ..

When he turned his DS On then Of te error was gone ..

Do you have more than 1 ds at home ? Try the card on another DS maybe i't the ds . Or try the papertrick .
    You need a small square of paper , put it on your MicroSD card and then put it in you Acekard 2i Spring slot loader .
    Also try this on you Acekard 2i card , put a little bit of paper where the card sticker is and put it in your DS .

3. firefrog31

firefrog31 Member

For the paper trick, do I put it on the side with the words or the side with the metal stuff?

EDIT: I tried putting my AK2i in my old DS, and the screen just stays blank after I load it.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Don't put pins in your dsi!

I'm agaisnt this one even if it's worked in the past, it may damage the system...

Try this.

-Back up card contents
    -Reformat the card
    -Place contents back in
    -Make the the card actually say's 2.i (the 2.1m doesn't work obviously...just a precaution)
    -Make sure it's akio 1.5

Or...there is a possibility of the acekard being a fake :(

5. firefrog31

firefrog31 Member

How do I reformat the card?

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Connect the card to your pc, copy all of the stuff out of it.

Right click, properties, format.

Make sure it's in fat32.

7. firefrog31

firefrog31 Member

I don't see format anywhere in properties.

8. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

1. Put the card on you system
    2. Back up your GAMES , not firmwares , only NDS and SAV files
    3. then click on start , then on my pc , then you see some Disks (C:) (D:) . Find the right Disk that belongs to your SD Card , left click mouse , go to properties , en then you'l see Format .
    Make sure it's in FAT32 , and don't fast format it may couse problems to your SD card
    Click format .

Download Akaio Here :
    http://www.acekard.com/download/akaio/AKAIO.1.5.rar

Get the lastest loader hear:
    http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/211209/ak2loader.zip

Open the Aio Folder , go to Ak2loader folder and put that loader in that folder .
    Copy the files to your clean SD CARD
    First , check if it's working on your DS

Working ? Put the NDS And sav files on your card
    And enjoy gaming :)

9. firefrog31

firefrog31 Member

Re: Ak2i doesn\'t load anymore! Help please.

It didn't work. Now what?
    Post Merge: [time]1261441737[/time]
    The front of the card looks like this:

[​IMG]

10. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

11. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

the new loader has to be put in the loaders folder, not the AK2 loaders folder, you find 3 loaders in there when you 1st open the loaders folder,

delete these 3 loaders, and put the new loader in, i guess you are using the AKAIO still

12. firefrog31

firefrog31 Member

Re: Ak2i doesn\'t load anymore! Help please.

I'm 100% sure I didn't update because only I use my DSi.
    Post Merge: [time]1261490694[/time]
    I tried that, It didn't work. I'm starting to think that it's my card's problem.

13. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

Again , wich firmware do you DSI USE ? Just click on system settings on your DS en then you'l see if you have 1.3E or 1.4E or someting else . Maybe you updates without knowing to 1.4E or someboddy in your family has messing up with your DSI.

Just like this :
    [​IMG]

If there's 1.4 there's still hope .

Ift its 1.3E you card may br broken :(

14. firefrog31

firefrog31 Member

I checked and it says 1.3U. I guess I'll have to use my old DS and my R4 now... Good bye cheats :(

15. 7mike7

7mike7 Well-Known Member

your micro sd card could be almost dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.