1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Air's Portfolios

Discussion in 'Portfolios' started by airdash123, Dec 5, 2009.

1. airdash123

airdash123 Well-Known Member

Its all old work, haven't been GFXin awhile for now. I might enter the SOTW if i have some inspriation. I'm still a noob 8)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are fantastic. I'd have to try pretty hard to critique most of these (except the Mio, but that's just a text fixup). Especially the Skate King one.

[​IMG]
    Great, just needs something to balance it. Some nice simple text should do the trick.

[​IMG]
    Could have done with a low-opacity gradient map or a photo filter to bring the colours in line a tad, they're just a little bit over the place. Looks a bit cluttered in regards to the C4Ds, but then it's more my preference for simplicity speaking on that. Still, very good.

[​IMG]
    Also great, could have done a bit more to emphasize the surreal feel of this sig. You're pretty damn close to where it could be, though. If you can make it a bit softer (maybe pastel-esque) you'll have nailed it.

[​IMG]
    Two things, the sub text is a pretty badly blended colour and it's hurting my eyes against the white. Yellow = definite nono. Secondly, the crispness of your C4D isn't quite fitting in with the slight blur on the render. The contrast is just a little niggly.

[​IMG]
    This needs a border to define the top corner and give the sig a bit of a boundary. Otherwise, good.

EDIT: I'm really digging that colourful sig, so I played around with it in PS to show the sort of effect you'd be looking at (I hope you don't mind, I'll remove it if you'd like).
    [​IMG]
    Also, save your work in .png format. It's far superior to JPEGs, and I'd hate to see little artifacts spoil your work. Great going.