1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Age of Empires Mythologie

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by vp2rood, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vp2rood

vp2rood New Member

Hello,

I'm pretty new at this forum so I hope that I leave my question at the right place. I also want to apologize for my English.
    A few days ago I downloaded the NDS-rom Age of Empires Mythologie (3195). When I try to start the rom on my NDS I get the following message: Could not acces save data. Turn off the power and reinsert the Game Card. Does anyone know what is wrong with this game and how to fix it?
    I use an R4DS card with the version 1.18 Kernell.

Thanks a lot Petra

PS the US version has the same problem.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I would suggest arm7 patching it, although that doesn't seem to work that often. You can try though. Go to omgrofl.com, get the arm7 patcher from their downloads section.

3. vp2rood

vp2rood New Member

Thanks for your suggestion, can you tell me how it works, I'm new at this.

4. anandjones

Basically, newer games have newer ARM7 files or binaries that a flashcart may not be compatible with, which is usually the cause for those messages. The ARM7 patch or fix actually replaces those file/s in the newer ROM with ARM7 files from an older ROM, which usually fixes this problem.

5. vp2rood

vp2rood New Member

oké, I downloaded Arm 7 Gui 2.0. Input rom isn't a problem but I can't find replacement Arm 7. Do I need another program As I told you before I'm new at this and I haven't a clue.

6. anandjones

All right. You're meant to get the older ARM7 file from an older game. So you should be able to do that with the patcher, if not, use DSLazy or DSBuff to take the ARM7 file out of the old game, and then patch the new game with the old game's file that you got using DSLazy.

7. phippsta

phippsta Member

after i did that. the game freezes when i am trying to load a battle whats uo with that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.