1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Again (U) Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by cayetanoaldaba, Apr 21, 2010.

1. in room the first room with the beer can and the red blood on the wall written on it how do you open the wardrobe/cabinet where the mirror is.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Check the picture first(where the mirror was before), then get a vision of it.
    after that check the wardrobe, then try to open it... If I'm not mistaken.

3. it doesnt fully open its just partial or am i supposed to do something.

4. meganova

Open the wardrobe door a bit, and then remove the metal like thingy between the 2 doors.
    If it's not working, give me some time to check it again, since I've already finished it.

5. HAHAHA yeah just did it now i was about to sleep but then i saw something odd that was glowing so i pressed it haha it worked thanks anyways for answering it. WoW u finished the game already?! nice you should post a walk through then hahaha.

6. meganova

Most of the puzzles are not very challenging though, I'm sure you can get past most of it.
    Only 1 or 2 puzzle that require you to give some deep thought,
    and the Vision consume lots of Vision Points(or whatever it is) if you use it at the wrong place as you moved to the next chapter

Just ask for any assistance, and I'll try to help you out.

7. fatimatillah

fatimatillah Member

Hmm... Did you download the game from Romulation.net? I did. When I get to the part where it says "4 hours later", the game screen goes black. That part, in case you're not aware, is after the montage about the "Eye of Providence" and the cast of the game. I tried to save the game too. After I saved it, I turned my DS off. Then I turned it on again and opened the game. It said that "the save file is corrupt.". What should I do about it? :( I'm currently using EDGE OS 1.10, by the way.

8. meganova

No, I'm using the rom from this thread.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39659.0
    Since it was the first to be posted before Romu put the rom into the server.

I'm using an emulator to play it,
    try checking this thread to see if there are solutions for the DS.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39919.0