1. This forum is in read-only mode.

add Cheats to Acekard2i Manually with AKAIO Firmware

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dragneon007, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

How do I do it? because this has been puzzling me since the release of HGSS and I don't have Wi-Fi at the moment to use the Akaio Update

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Try this....

http://cheats.gbatemp.net

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Use an editor like R4CCE.

4. dragneon007

Like? does it make any differance if it's meant for R4?
    and I have my own cheats I would like to add so the Gbatemp databas cheats is useless to me

So would I be able to add AR codes like I do on Action replay Carts? and noob question lol
    where and how do I add them with R4CCE

5. XxZer0xX

XxZer0xX Member

The R4CCE is only labeled as the R4CCE because the R4 was the most famous cart at the time it was made. It can edit/make and save/create cheat databases that work with all carts, with the exception of the SuperCard.

For Action Replay Carts, you simply save it as an XML file, which is also one of the save options working with the R4CCE.

The interface is pretty simple, too.

There's a few buttons at the top allowing you to Add Games, Folders in the games, and Cheats.

If you add a game, you need the game's Game ID, which there is a small prompt for (Choose the "..." next to the ID then choose the game), and if you add a cheat, there's text boxes for the Cheat Name, a Side Note, and the cheat itself. All cheats are in Action Replay Format. Just take the cheats, add them, and save the file to the format you wanted.

If you didn't understand that, you can PM me and I'll give you a full, but simple, guide.

6. dragneon007

Downloaded it and i still can't get codes added

EDITED
    I give up! I tried using the DB from GBATEMP and modifying the cheat to add new codes and I even tried adding in new codes by themselves and they show up in the AK menu but don't work on the game and I happen to know these codes work becuase they work on NO$gba yet they dont seem to load or work on my AK
    I give up I'm just a dumbass idiot :-[

and I can't get it to work I even tried toying around by Enabling and Crypting ect and other crazy setups I read up on Gbatemp and on these forums if only... if only.. someone could explain to a moron like myself in a "special way" well I guess i'm gonna go and look up some stuff... and get rid of some stress...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.