1. This forum is in read-only mode.

adbyte.com: javascript ad in template?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nuk3r, Sep 11, 2007.

1. nuk3r

nuk3r New Member

ads.or :; adbyte.com is 1 of the majour rogue advertising systems. it uses javascript to load its ad off the page but not in a new window. try looking for it in your website scripts on the retro roms, psx and NDS roms sections. that is whee i am encountering them.

my browser is firefox 2 with javascript enabled and if you run over those pages when your machines are running slow at the bottem it tells you whats being loaded. i saw adbyte come up in there so try looking at the template to see if they embedded it.

sorry if this is in the wrong area but i am kinda in a rush right now and i didnt wanna forget and not give you any info. move this to whatever area you see fit.

oh and also. this is the most complete roms site i have ever visited. congratulations on keeping it up and outta the way from the suits.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We run an ad agency called paypopup, they act as a mediator between us and advertisers so we don't have direct control over who advertisers on our site.

If you find a rogue ad then please PM me the full URL of it, along with the time + timezone and your IP at the time of the ad, then I'll report it and it will be removed.

3. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

You also have CPX, right?

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

As a backup yeah.