1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Actors you think are hot, For anyone :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by katemurph1124, Apr 28, 2010.

1. katemurph1124

katemurph1124 Member

Just a fun general discussion for the guys and gals on the actors you find attractive.
    I myself have many :D
    So I will just name a few for now.

Johnny Depp at the top of course.
    Gerard Butler.
    Robert Pattinson (Team Edward!)
    James Mcavoy
    Ryan Reynolds
    Christian Bale
    And of course the late Heath Ledger

and for those who watched Robin Hood on the BBC1, Jonas Armstrong (Robin), Joe Armstrong (Allan A Dale) and Richard Armitage (Guy).

Have fun.

2. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Re: For the girlie's' - Actors you think are hot.

I'm not a girlie :(
    But i'm gonna say Alexander Skarsgard anyhow.
    [​IMG]
    Yum yum yum :)

Also; the guy who's the new Doctor Who is sort of attractive in a way I can't quite put my finger on...
    It may just be the fact that I'm liking the latest series of Doctor Who despite not liking the old ones though.

3. katemurph1124

katemurph1124 Member

Re: For the girlie\'s\' - Actors you think are hot.

Yeah fair enough I shouldn't really say it is girls specific, any one can comment :)
    Yes i'm liking the Alexander Skarsgard, nice one

Not with you on the doctor who one though, ive never thought that any of them were very good looking, David Tennant has really scary eyes lol
    Post Merge: [time]1272477741[/time]
    just a picture of the absolute god of hot
    [​IMG]

just beautiful :)

4. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

I don't think he's bad looking, i really like his Scottish accent :)
    [​IMG]
    He is hot, he's an amazing actor too; one of my favourites.
    Matt Smith is pretty handsome IMO, i've been watching Doctor Who Confidential (a show that goes behind the scenes of DW episodes) and i get the impression that he's a really decent guy; i thought it was really sweet when the young actress (that played young Amy) in the first episode responded to him asking her if she was good in school with something like "not really" and he said "well you're really good in life, and that's more important". :)
    [​IMG]
    Yeah... those eyes are pretty terrifying...
    There are plenty of actors (usually Hollywood actors) who have perfect styled hair and blindingly white teeth and wear more make-up than their girlfriends that seem to get all the attention when the question of which actors are the most attractive is brought up, but for me, i think it's the individuality and quirks of people like Johnny Depp that make them more attractive than just their good looks. I watched the first episode Vampire Diaries TV show recently and couldn't take it seriously at all because of the silly pouty vampires wearing an inch of foundation that look like male knicker models (that's probably like a real job in France or something : \). The show was still fun though.
    [​IMG]
    Not that more knickers wouldn't improve this photo :)
    Aaaaaaaaaaaand Dominic West too
    [​IMG]

5. katemurph1124

katemurph1124 Member

yeah i like the quirkiness of Johnny Depp :)
    Yeah i know what you mean about the whole Hollywood thing
    Which is why i like Robert Pattinson, he is really quite scruffy in real life. He isn't overly buff, doesn't wear inches of make up and doesn't care about looking pristine and fake all the time.
    [​IMG]

Also why i like the guys from Robin Hood, their not big shot Hollywood guys but there still hot :D lol
    [​IMG]
    just beautiful

oh also forgot, James Mcavoy i like ;)

6. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thomas Sangster is nineteen now, so it's OK for me to call him attractive, right? Either way, he's actually... one of my favourite actors.

[​IMG]

ALL HAIL THE KING

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Emma Stone is pretty sexy.