1. This forum is in read-only mode.

action reply code manager stop working

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Sapek, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Sapek

Sapek New Member

Konichiwa minnasan, I need somebody to help me overcome my problem here. Like I state on my title topic, the action replay code manager can't seem to load any cheat code any longer... Can some1 explain to me why this is happening? I really wan to update my cheat database in my R4 T^T to the latest database.

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

directly onto your R4? just use the ones from gbatemp, there's no need for the action replay manager to update cheats onto an R4

get them from here http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991

but if you meant putting them onto an action replay card, then i really have no idea

3. Sapek

Sapek New Member

Thx, but I did got problem with the cheat, no doubt that the database is ok. But it seems that I can't find the cheat for certain game such as my pokemon pearl and my pokemon platinum. I got confuse now can sm1 explain why is this happening btw my r4 database is the latest u guys can find at r4 official website. I read in gbatempt that they recommend me using YSmenu can sm1 give me the link where can I dl this sofware, coz I would like to use it on my r4 so badly... Like its the only choice I have T^T

4. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

did you trim off the cheats you don't want? cause there's some limitation with the R4's cheat capabilities. what happens is it can only handle so many cheats, and will not read the ones at the bottom if there's too many. just go back to that thread, download R4CCE, open up the cheat file, and delete the games that you'll never play (like i trimmed off all the sports games and simulation games, etc...) or you can try the R4 fix

YSMenu's link should be in that post though, i'll try to find it in a moment
    edit: found it

5. Sapek

Sapek New Member

Thx it really help this time ;D Cheers for r4CCE and rush n kaos for helping