1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Action replay where do you get it!!

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by gladiator, May 19, 2008.

1. gladiator

gladiator Well-Known Member

i just want to ask if you know where do you get action replay on nintendo ds because i want to know??

Gladiator ( i L-O-V-E romulation!!!)

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What do you mean? The actual Action Replay device or codes? For the device, go to www.codejunkies.com. For the Action Replay codes, also go to www.codejunkies.com.

3. zhaoyun97

zhaoyun97 New Member

is there any emulator that support action replay code ?  ???

4. gladiator

thanks HEAPS but cant you buy it in eb games???

5. anandjones

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can and other gamestores like that. no$gba and iDeaS supports action replay codes, and they are the best NDS emulators out there. no$gba is better though.

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

You can buy AR at Target, EB,Gamestop, and other game retailers

7. shadowjraider

shadowjraider Active Member

get AR cheats at supercheats.com -> it's a little easier to navigate than codejunkies.

If you're looking for the real deal, Gamestop, EB Games, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City, Walmart. Not that hard.

If you're looking for an emulator, yeah, No$GBA & iDeaS have the ability to implement cheats.

Shadow

8. gladiator

WAT IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA??!!

9. anandjones

Well, if there's any of the stores listed above in Australia, they're bound to sell Action Replay devices. Otherwise, buy it online or something. There was a Action Replay found at EB Games in Nelson in New Zealand. We don't get anything gamewise.

10. t0mmyTC

t0mmyTC Active Member

wal mart....