1. This forum is in read-only mode.

achieving 100% chameleon?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by lugia543, Nov 21, 2010.

1. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

ok so this is like an oblivion expert only question so if you haven't played oblivion then you would not know what I am talking about. now, about how to reach 100% chameleon. if I were to equip a piece/pieces of equipment that had a 25% chameleon bonus on me and then cast cloak which gives me 75% chameleon, could that help me hit 100% chameleon? confusing question I know but I'm desperate

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

wouldnt levelling your sneak skill be a better approach? I'm not even sure its possible to reach 100%

3. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

it is possible to reach it. my friend used console cheats to do it but it is quite possible to do without it. with 100% chameleon you can do actions while still being completely invisible. that means bonus sneak attacks when you're right in front of them.

4. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I've gone over 100% Cham. The game bugged on me, and I was spotted pickpocketing.

Yes invisibility wears off once you complete an action, but chameleon, at least for me wasn't full proof.
    I killed Heryonimus(The retired Imperial guard captain, Dark brotherhood mission), with full chameleon, and sure enough his butt buddy started attacking me.

Using multiple magic items and casting a cham spell on yourself would get you up there, but your illusion should be hella high to make it count.
    Sneak should be leveled up anywho. Try sneaking everywhere to level it up.
    *Try casing a major speed spell on Shadowmere, the horse runs so fast it can crash the game. You can even keep up with Ma'riq when you do so*

5. Loonylion

I dont need a horse, I have a Honda NR500.

6. dedboy

dedboy Guest

But does it nuzzle your crotch and respawn if you were to blow it up?
    Ok, now I sound like a Oblivion 'tard.
    Honda NR500>>>>Horse.
    Loony wins.
    Still, I wish the camo was real like in Metal Gear Solid. yeah sure I'd use it to go into girls locker rooms and the like, but it could be used for practical purposes too.
    Imagine an invisible gynecologist. I could give free pelvic exams, and deliver levitating babies. All while protecting who I am. Now tell me that's not solid GOLD

7. Loonylion

it attacks bandits.

8. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Respect.

Edit- You might want to start thinking about what you'd like to do, as far as a career goes.

Just saying :)

9. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

good enough. this would help majorly in the arena. time to meet your doom grey prince.

10. Loonylion

I didn't need any help, I was archmage of the arcane university and none of the arena challengers ever got close enough to do any damage.