1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekardi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by orions57, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orions57

orions57 Well-Known Member

hi i have just bought an acekard2i i have loaded the latest software akaio1.5.1 i have downloaded ak2loader.nds and if i am correct have put it in _aio but i am told i have to delete 2 files but not sure the 2 i am supposed to delete i switched on the dsi it said loading then both screens went black. there also is a lump under the 2 on the top of the acekardi now i am not sure if copy or not.

2. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Make a folder on your computer and move all of your save files and roms from your microSD card to it. Now you should reformat your card using the Panasonic formatter, then reinstall a fresh version of AKAIO 1.5 on your mircoSD card. After that install the latest loaders in the _aio/loaders directory. Make a folder titled "Games" on your mircoSD and place all of your roms and save files there. IMPORTANT: make sure the the save extensions for all of the save files are the same or else it will appear that all of your save files are lost (EX. Pokemon.sav or Pokemon.nds.sav). Load the AK 2i and press the start button, go to System Properties, click the right trigger two times, and scroll down to the save extension option and make sure that it is set to what you currently have, as sometimes when reinstalling AKAIO the preferences can change. This should clear up any confusions. Enjoy,
    miros

3. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

AKAIO 1.5.1 already comes with the latest loaders there is no need to erase or add others. If your DSi is updated to 1.4 firmware (if you can visit the DSi shop) you'll need to update the acekard. To do that go to the acekard.com dowload the update file, place it on your microSD card and run it on a DS/DS Lite or DSi up to 1.3 firmware.

4. orions57

orions57 Well-Known Member

superb all working, loads games super fast thanks for help i just have a couple of questions i don't like menu at the beginning but you are not on it long is there a way of changing it.

this bit didn't work as i thought although it was a new 4gb sdhc memory card

System Properties, click the right trigger two times, and scroll down to the save extension option and make sure that it is set to what you currently have

its my daughters dsi so i dont know what trigger is lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.