1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard2i System File is Mising - Yes I searched for answers already.

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by TheSwig, Jun 4, 2011.

1. TheSwig

TheSwig Member

So I just got the acekard 2i and installed AKAIO 1.8.7 on it and it works great! I updated the latest loaders and followed all the instructions on "http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=52218.msg1213792#msg1213792" but when I go to load these games (Pokemon black, Golden Sun dark dawn and Professor Layton's Unwound Future.) it just says "System File Is Missing" and wont let me soft reset. Even tried to go through the settings and enable AP bypass but still got the same error. Any help?

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

loaders are only recommended to download once there are new loaders. the newest loaders already came available in 1.8.7. the loader available on the site is an older version, if you could see in the site, it says the available loader is the one from 1.8.6a, they havent updated that site yet. so, what you need to do is upload akaio 1.8.7 on your card again and dont update the loader

3. TheSwig

TheSwig Member

I just tried reloading AKAIO 1.8.7 and got the same errors, just reformatted and now Im copying the games over, will update if it works later.

PS-those cooking mama games, WallE and ispy work on the AKAIO no problem, so thanks again man!

4. iluvfupaburgers

sure :) i wonder why they didnt work on ysmenu though

5. TheSwig

TheSwig Member

So i formatted the SD card to FAT (im on a mac cant do FAT32) and reloaded AKAIO1.8.7 from that original thread, loaded the games on there and now those three games just freeze after the "Loading" turns from blue to yellow. Any other advice?

6. iluvfupaburgers

it is better if you format to fat32. that is the best format for cards to work fine. also erase the old save files of those games that freeze

7. TheSwig

TheSwig Member

Tried it, still just freezing with a yellow "Loading" on the screen, i tried putting in the settings from http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50313.0 and still same thing...all three games. These games work fine in YSmenu so Im surprised they are not working here...

8. iluvfupaburgers

you said it yourself that it used to work until you updated loaders with actually was outdating them :p. but its wierd that its not working anymore. did you try redownlaoding akaio and putting it again?

9. TheSwig

TheSwig Member

No they used to work through YSmenu on my R4III upgrade, have never gotten them to work on the acekard with AKAIO...

10. iluvfupaburgers

for some reason i thought it was the other way around. hmm, if it becomes yellow, should be fine, but apparently its freezing. maybe downlaod the games again, or delete the save files. and do what i told you