1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard2i Question

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Syrius Lionwing, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Okay I have been wandering around this forum for days, yes, partially because of pokemon (stupid waiting for release date in the UK = not fair), I know, shoot me XD! However I recently invested in an R4 only to come here and find it's outdated (bloody typical really!) Any way I have heard a lot of good things about the Acekard and it's firm ware I have one simple question, does it work on a normal ds? I'v been running all over the net looking for confirmation it will work on a DS lite, every where says DSi, but I can't find out if it works on the original machine. I know, it sounds silly but I don't want to pay for an Acekard 2i if the card and the software won't work as I would be buying is specifically to bypass AP.

This is the card and the firmware I would want to download as I have heard it has the best results :

Acekard2i w/ AKAIO Firmware 1.6RC1

Thanks guys for your help.

Syr~

2. Pennzoil

Pennzoil Member

Yes it runs very well on a DS Lite, I just recently bought one at it runs pokemanz perfectly. Not even one freeze. R4 was a good card back in its day but now it has no support team so acekard is a good choice.

But i fear the more popular it might get the bigger the chance it might go under like the r4 did but im probably wrong.

3. Thanks! Fingers crossed it won't go under! I'm going to order one today thanks very much for your help!