1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard2i issues, now showing games

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by kopmom, Jun 30, 2010.

1. kopmom

kopmom Member

I have a new card to go with a DSi

I put these files on

_aio and akmenu4.nds

and it shows the firmware but no game list (they are all .nds files)

Am I missing something?

2. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Did you make a folder on the SD card called NDS? If not then you need to make the folder and stick your games in the NDS folder for the card to read them.

3. kopmom

kopmom Member

No I thought because they were all NDS files I was good (that is what I did with out DS Lite) so I just make a folder and name it .nds and put the games in there? Sorry not too tech savvy

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

it won't recognize the games unless they are in a folder, the name don't matter. so create a folder, any name, and move all your games to it. :)

5. kopmom

kopmom Member

Still no go. After Loading it show Micro SD Card selection option and when I click on it I just get the akMenu (with options like copy, cut, delete)
    Post Merge: [time]1277937320[/time]
    Ok I founds the list of games. It their an easier way to show the list of games at startup?

6. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Well, you can take out the AceKard and turn on your NDS and go to the options where the NDS will automatically load the AceKard. After that is done, you should be able to place the AceKard in the NDS and turn on the NDS and the list of games should show up automatically. Best of luck,
    miros