1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard2i and Phantasy Star Zero Wifi issues...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by three_strangers, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

A couple of days ago, I purchased the Acekard2i and replaced my EDGE card with it. After downloading the firmware from the offical site(www.acekard.com), I replaced the system menus and stuff. With all that finished, I proceeded to test it out. Same thing, works great. But there is one problem. The WiFi mode on Phantasy Star 0 seems to be out. I can connect to the WiFi service but when I try to join a group it doesn't show anything the on the friend code list--no indication that my friends are on. It just shows that they are not on, which I know is not true because they are online and waiting on me.
    I tried the GTS in Pokemon Platinum Version and it works out fine--I can trade pokemon through the GTS. But now my question is if I have old firmware that has to be updated or do I have the wrong firmware to start with?

2. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

It`s the anti-piracy. Get the patch.

3. three_strangers

A patch? But WiFi works fine on the CycloDS and the EDGE. I never needed to get a patch for those two.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Upgrade to AKAIO 1.5, and use the latest loaders.
    This topic has info on them.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=29698.0

5. three_strangers

I downloaded all the stuff but I still can't find my friends :( Are those all the latest files? Maybe I'll stick to the EDGE. I don't think Acekard updates enough. Besides, I'm so used to the EDGE now...

6. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

Acekard 2i needs the patch. Try it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.