1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard2 problems opening games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by glennprue, Apr 21, 2011.

1. glennprue

glennprue Member

Hi,
    I have an Acekard2 about 18months-2 years old which I have downloaded games onto for the NDS. It has worked OK in the past and has plenty of working games on it. I have tried downloading Pokemon White/Black, Ninjago and 1 other and can download with Winrar but cannot open the games on the NDS. When I try nothing happens at all. I am using a Sandisk Micro 4gb and sandisk emulator.
    Can anyone please help me, I am not sure what I am doing wrong and it's really frustrating. :-\
    Thank you!!
    Prue

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Update your firmware.

3. glennprue

glennprue Member

Thanks, but unfortunately you are replying to a "what the" type person and if you could help with a web address etc...that would be great. I have opened the AKAio site and do not see a firmware update area, is this site I should be in?
    Sorry to ask idiotic questions :-[

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Try going here for the tutorial steps/issues: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=52218.0

If you have any issues, might be best to inquire there. Sorry I can't help much as I don't have the same cart.

5. glennprue

glennprue Member

OK Thanks :)
    Post Merge: [time]1303372972[/time]
    I have just downloaded the AKAIO 1.8.6 to my SD Card.
    I thought that this was the download I needed but it seems I have done the wrong thing.(again!)
    I started up the NDS and when I try to open it it says Clone 3 "It may not be a genuine Acekard.please contact your vendor or access our website", and I cannot get into any of his games or anything else, this message is blocking access.
    Could you please please let me know what I have done wrong and how to fix it!!!
    As far as I know this is a genuine Acekard and I have had no problems before... :(
    Thank you!

6. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

Umm sounds like a fake sorry I would buy an official from respected re-sellers.