1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekard

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by thomascryer, Jan 7, 2011.

1. thomascryer

thomascryer Well-Known Member

just got a acekard 2i and a new dsi for my daughter the card wont work in it but it works ok in a ds what does that mean
    Post Merge: [time]1294392849[/time]
    its got firmware 1.8.1

2. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

I means you need to upgrade it to work on dsi 1.4.1 . Just follow this tutorial : http://www.acekard.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=5300&extra=page%3D1

3. herzcp

herzcp Member

Just wanted to add that most the tutorials are not specific these days. So just get the 1.4.1 update for the ds lite which is the DSL version and put it on the sd cards root after installing the firmware , I love the Akaio 1.8.1 you are using. Put the ds card in the Acekard and insert in the dslite. follow the directions by popping it out and reinserting and continuing and pressing start after the warning and then it will process to 100 percent and then you should be able to use it in the Dsi easily. I want to add that if youare using moonshell with the new akaio you need to remember to put the _DS_MSHL.nds folder in the games folder or you won't be able to access your files after one use. Many people know all this, but us moms don't usually have the time to weed through all the technical talk and sites to find the answer.