1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AceKard v2.1 Problems.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rorhoff, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rorhoff

Rorhoff Member

Downloaded all the newest firmware and loader for this AKv2.1 and games load up fine untill I need to save or Create a new file. then it freezes!

I am currently using Firmware that i downloaded last June for my AK2i and some of the games are able to save. but most the other games I play do not save/load.

the New Firmware/Loaders work on my AK2i but not my AKv2.1....

So is there a Solution or Fix to this problem that I have encountered???

Also the Firmware im using is AKAIO 1.5.1 for my AK2i, and a version release around 7+ month's ago on my AKv2.1

2. sharonb83

sharonb83 Member

I am encountering the same thing. No solutions so far :sigh:.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Backup, format, and reinstall the latest AKAIO firmware.
    Here is a good program to format your MicroSD http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter/
    If you cannot get AKAIO to work properly on your Acekard 2.1, then try using the latest official firmware for it instead.

4. Rorhoff

Rorhoff Member

I Found the SOLUTION!!!!!!!!! the AK 2 v2.1 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! I plugged in my AK2i Card into my brothers DS Lite and it worked better then the AK 2 v2.1! so now I have to buy my brother the AK2i for his DS Lite because it works. also im using AKAIO 1.5.1/newest loaders, and Zelda spirit tracks works on my AK2i even while plugged into my DS Lite!

So Lesson for the Day. If you want to buy an Acekard 2 for your NDS Get the AceKard 2i. the AceKard 2 v2.1 does not work as well as the AK 2i. and you May have problems with it.

and I Hope this solves the problem that most of you are having if indeed you purchased the AK 2 v2.1

5. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've never heard of this "v2.1" just buy a 2i from one of the official retailers.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

2.1 is just the newer model of the 2, before the 2i came out. It's real, and it's an Acekard.

7. Rorhoff

Rorhoff Member

yeah the AceKard 2 is real all right but its no good. AKAIO 1.5.1/latest loaders, dont work on it. so For any of you that have the AK2 v2.1, im Sorry =[ but nows the time to invest in the AK2i!

8. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Of, thanks for informing me, I'd never heard of it thou, that is why I was doubting it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.