1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AceKard stopped working on DSi.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TapeDispenser, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TapeDispenser

TapeDispenser New Member

My acekard stopped working on my Dsi. When I go to play it it says an error has occured, to hold the power button down and read the manual. The funny thin is it works fine on my DSLite. Did nintendo do an update or something that stops me from using my Acekard?

I did a system restore and reset all my settings on the DSi but still no luck.
    :'(
    Post Merge: [time]1250981542[/time]
    Oh, my boyfriend just told me he updated it, this explaines everything. >___<
    Do they have a patch to get around the update yet?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, they do not. You'll have to wait.

Edit:
    I might be wrong. Check www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds

Seems like there is a fix for it.
    # NEW AceKard_2i_firmware_v1.4.zip 3.05 MB Bypass DSi 1.4

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Let me know how that goes-I got an acekard product as well-sure it's not an acekard 2.i-but I'm thinking of replaceing...and getting facebook on it XD

4. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Yes there is an alternative firmware released, it disguises the Acecard as another game (Danny phantom... I'm sure it'd be easy enough to change this :p)
    I don't use an acecard myself but my mate does, he's the one who showed me.

5. nzagoria

nzagoria New Member

I found the update on this site above, the only thing is i do not know how to install it, i tried putting it directly on my card but still no luck. Is there anyway to installing in manually like on the computer?

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You have to install the update on a DS or DS Lite, or a DSi without the 1.4 update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.