1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekard skins editor questions

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sfzas, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sfzas

sfzas Member

I am using the AceKard_skin_editor_V1.01 and I have a couple questions that i would greatly appreciate help with.
    First question : is there any way to get the clock to show 12 hour instead of 24 hour ??
    Second question : what font is the help files in or what is the problem with them if not the font, here is an example of what im talking about

" AK2/AK RPGÖ÷Ìâ±à¼­Æ÷(AK2/AK RPG Themes Master)£¬ËüÊÇÒ»¿îÕë¶ÔNDS/NDSLÓÎÏ·»úAK2/AK RPGÉÕ¼¿¨Ö÷Ì⹦ÄܵÄÈí¼þ£¬ÒÔ¿ÉÊÓ»¯µÄ½çÃæ½øÐÐÖ÷Ìâ±à¼­£¬²»ÐèÒª¶Á¶®¸´ÔӵĴúÂë¾ÍÄܶÔÖ÷Ìâ½øÐб༭£¬ÖÆ×÷£¬¸ü¸ÄµÈ¹¤×÷¡£Èí¼þÖ§³Ögif,jpg,jpeg,bmpͼƬ¸ñʽ¹¦ÄÜ£¬×Ô¶¯±£´æΪÉÕ¼¿¨ËùÐè¸ñʽ£¬Ö§³Ö¶àÓïÑÔ¡£Èí¼þ¶¯Ì¬Ä£ÄâNDSLÉÏÏÔʾ£¬Ö±¹ÛÐÔÇ¿¡£Èí¼þ»¹Ö§³ÖÌáʾ¸üУ¬ÔÚÏßÁôÑÔµÈÌåÌùµÄ¹¦ÄÜ¡£

again any and all help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The clock, probably not. What is the help file? Extension, what it's for etc.

3. sfzas

sfzas Member

Cant find the extension, and its just under file / help in the program, when i open it its garbage as shown in previous post, everything else is just fine.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Oh. You said file so I thought you meant it was external. Try contacting the Acekard team about all your queries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.