1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard RPG and Acekard 2 os

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mike1111m, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike1111m

mike1111m New Member

i have Acekard 2 none of the firmware worked right.but the firmware for the Acekard RPG did.i did try AKAIO 1.5 but could not save.but when i used Acekard RPG 4.08 everything
    work great.what i want to know is why.thanks

2. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

You just need to set your save settings right

I'm using An Acekard 2i and by pressing start I can enter the system settings

your save setting should be .save but it can be set at .nds.save and then you just have to chance that to .save and everything will work perfectly

I using AKIO 1.5.1 with updated loaders and everything works.

The only bad thing about AKIO 1.5.1 is it can change the save game of Zelda spirit tracks
    but you just backup your game save and make sure the save file is 512KB instead of 1.00 MB.

3. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Here is a guide that I made that should resolve your AKAIO firmware problem. Make a folder on your computer and move all of your save files and roms from your microSD card to it. Now you should reformat your card using the Panasonic formatter, then reinstall a fresh version of AKAIO 1.5 on your mircoSD card. After that install the latest loaders in the _aio/loaders directory. Make a folder titled "Games" on your mircoSD and place all of your roms and save files there. IMPORTANT: make sure the the save extensions for all of the save files are the same or else it will appear that all of your save files are lost (EX. Pokemon.sav or Pokemon.nds.sav). Load the AK 2i and press the start button, go to System Properties, click the right trigger two times, and scroll down to the save extension option and make sure that it is set to what you currently have, as sometimes when reinstalling AKAIO the preferences can change. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions,
    miros

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.