1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard question

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by big igg, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big igg

big igg New Member

Sorry if this has already been asked somewhere else ......but I would like to get a Acekard for my kids, they have a DS lite. I was looking at the Acekard web sight and with the AK2i it says it will supports DS, DSl and DSi. So does that mean it will work for my kids DS lite? Or will i need to get the AK2 made for the DS lite. I have e-mailed Acekard but have not heard back yet and i would like to order them soon. And also I see that there are clones out there. I plan on ordering from one of there companies that they have listed on there web sight, So i hope not to get a clone. I hope!

Thanks

2. ray13j

ray13j Well-Known Member

Yes it will work for your dsl.

3. big igg

big igg New Member

ray13j the AK2i right?

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

The AK2i definetly works on DS Lites. When it said "supports DS, DSl and DSi", DSl meant the DS Lite, so the answer's already in your post.

5. big igg

big igg New Member

Ok thanks

6. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

Get the 2.1 instead. It's cheaper and the same thing except for DSi support.

7. Mozzzzii

Mozzzzii Well-Known Member

Although i dont want to confuse things but there are a lot of people saying 2.1 has some issues with build quality/save errors, which i think has been fixed now by acekard, but they must be some still out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.