1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard fixes for DSi v1.4.3

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Paolo Michelli, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Nintendo released yet another firmware update for the DSi console, the new firmware update has blocked almost all current flashcards.And acekard team remind users not to update their DSi.

Update Date:2011-06-30
    Please do not update your DSi to 1.4.3
    Please do not update your DSi to 1.4.3 until we release update file for Ak2i. Thank you.
    -----Acekard team

Additionally,r4ids.cn was the first team to fix the DSi v1.4.3 firmware (since it supports the new firmware directly) and SC team was the second one, they released the fixes for dstwo within 24 hours after the new firmware released...anyway, it's no big deal...AK team will release acekard fixes for dsi v1.4.3 as time goes a long...stay tuned..

2. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Should give them more time ...go acekard 2i team....

3. DominicSpolec

DominicSpolec Active Member

This is not a good news,i will wait for them though....

4. katrina0126

katrina0126 Member

well,this is a good news,i will get my acecard updated to DSi v1.4.3latter... :)

5. aya3ds

aya3ds Member

honestly, i really think Acekard is real.........................ly good. All the woodr4 are based acekard PRG ... so it approves that ak card is a good card...
    my little brother 's DSi is just waiting for the update for V1.4.3 before his dsi update...lol

6. katrina0126

katrina0126 Member

Ak2i offical team has just released a news that the ak2i V1.43 update patch announced,you can cheack here to download the new file.

Update new from the offical team acecard.com.
    Please choose update file according to your console. If you're using DSi or DSXL please use ak2ifw_update_3ds21_DSi143.nds to update. If you're using DSL or DSPhat please use ak2ifw_update_3ds21_DSi143_onDSL.nds to update.
    Just follow the instructions after you run the update file.