1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekard. aki

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by punchy_v, May 1, 2009.

1. punchy_v

punchy_v Member

i've been looking to by an acekardi for my dsi.
    would anyone be able to tell me if this is a wise decision?
    i don't wanna buy it and then have nintendo figure out how to keep it not working Dx

so yeah. pro's and con's please! :3

2. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Well, even if it only works, you'll get your money's worth. It's less than 30$!

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It's great, easy to use, and I never had to patch it at all!

With an ezy 3 in one flash card (slot 2 device) it can play gba games off the slot one device!

It's the dsi version you should worry about-one day nintendo will upgrade the fireware, block out the acekard i, thus the older 2.1 for normal ds is a better option (that is my opinion though, hell the acekard team might just keep up with the nintendo fireware team!)

4. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

You realise he IS talking about DSi? which has no slot-2
    *facepalm*

but yeah for the DSi get the acekard is the best so far ^^

5. Sacker

Sacker Well-Known Member

Acekard2i works well with DSI/DSL (i have only tested with DSI and friends DSL) and using AKAIO by Gbatemp.net (not part of the Acekard Team) gives you more functions than Acekard's original firmware for DSI.

Both firmwares, menu is fast to load... some of the patchworks for other name brands dsi carts, menu super slow. just scan the net if in doubt..

I use Acekard2i with Akaio 1.41 proper... and moonshell 2.0.12 Stable, been using Acekard2i for DSI since Live Launch date April 6, 2009... HW44.