1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 3DS

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Ramenberga, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Ramenberga

Ramenberga Well-Known Member

So, i was wondering are there any flashcart that works with 3DS games? I googled it and found like a weird "acekard 3" update that apperantly worked on 3ds (maybe i misunderstood it) but does it really work? If not is there, or will there be another flash cart coming soon that supports 3ds games?

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

no, there isnt. the 3ds just came out and it hasnt been hacked yet. so dont believe in any of those 3ds carts. some dsi carts work on 3ds but only to play ds games, not 3ds games

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Acekard 2DS is a lie

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Don't get it. It's a fake. Always check acekard.com for updates about the real Acekard.

And no flashcart works with the 3DS in 3DS mode. And there aren't any 3DS roms out yet anyways.

5. Ramenberga

Ramenberga Well-Known Member

Oh, okay do you guys know if any specific companies are working on it? Also, since i'm relatively new to the community, how long does it usually take between a new devices release and flashcarts being released?

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I don't know anything about who's working on what. Haven't heard anything. And no idea about the flashcarts. No one will know. Buy the games if you can't wait.

7. megakid11

megakid11 Well-Known Member

I heard that the Acekard 2i can play on a 3DS. Also, go on this website to see information that can help you. and maybe answer your question. http://www.acekard.com/news.php#106

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it can play on the 3DS, but only in DS mode, not 3DS mode.

9. megakid11

megakid11 Well-Known Member

Oh. Ok. Good to know.

10. dsi tooley

dsi tooley Member

Its Possiable to update the Firmaware of the Acekard 2i in a future release, that will make it compatiable with the 3DS. How far they are going to work on the compatibility i have no idea honestly. 3DS games will certainley be playable as will DS, yet wether or not the Inclusion of the 3ds Slider will be able to be tooken advantage of is still unknown. Acekard has a few testers with the 3ds update giving it a try to see just how well things run n if nthere are any issues. So be patient sit back n relax. The 3DS update will come soon enough.

11. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the iEDGE works on the latest 3DS firmware? I might contact the iEDGE team anyway to ask them if they are planning to update the iEDGE for 3DS support even if it's just for ds games (which it would be at the moment).

12. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

How can they test it when there aren't any 3D roms.
    Also if acekard2i do update there firmware then the big N will update that and more than likely block or brick your 3DS.
    You say it is possible to update the firmware to make it compatable then you say then you say you don't have a idea if it will work at all.
    So what do you know. ?

13. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Hopefully there won't be a 3DS flashcart for a long game. The 3DS barely is coming out, buy the damn games if you want them

14. dsi tooley

dsi tooley Member

In saying that i have no idea, simply means if u may actually read is IF the 3D Slider will be incorporated with a acekard 2i update for the 3ds. The Acekard 2i is seen on Youtube playing a ds game on the 3ds. Its simply a matter of time before there r roms of 3ds games avaliable. As far as blocking n bricking systems n cards, well acekard has done a fine job of keeping up with the updates presented by nintendo. I enjoy my acekard, yet ive no problem paying for a few high level games. Should anyone Brick their system, myself included well than thats the price to pay for using these carts, like it or not.

15. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

yep,I hope the "I" cards can play normal ds games on there tho because I'm in the middle of a few games plus I'm not buying some of them as there not good enough,the 3DS games look like they will be worth buying tho.

16. Key_blade

Key_blade New Member

That fake...................

17. wendyche

wendyche Member

Acekard 3 hacked Nintendo 3DS
    Acekard 3 was released by ackard.com, few days later than the Nintendo 3DS land Japan. Since February 26, 2011, 3DS console released, acekard team work hard to fix the hardware and software. The acekard 3 soon broke N3DS successfully. Somebody said the Acekard 3 is fake. But still many people buy it.

18. dsi tooley

dsi tooley Member

See acekard.com Acekard claim that the Acecard3 is NOT their product in any way. n that some other company had knocked off their name in hopes of selling fake acekard 3s