1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by wenandjjj, Jul 18, 2010.

1. wenandjjj

wenandjjj Member

Please can someone help me with my acekard2i

I have have a ds lite and have had my acekard for a while now my software version is 1.4, Yesterday I tried to update my software to get toystory 3 to work but now nothing works, I have formatted my card and reloaded my software but nothing happens, I have downloaded the origina software and that still does not work, I have so many files now I dont know which is which, Please could someone telll my what files i need on my card to make it work

Thanks x

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What is not working? What error appears, does it load and not play games, are no games appearing, will the acekard menu not load?

3. wenandjjj

wenandjjj Member

Sorry did not explain my self very well

It loads with the menu screen, when I try and load a game it a black screen, but not on all games some will load if i keep pressing the L and R keys but the vast majority dont play

4. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Did you update your firmware with AKAIO firmware. It's now on 1.7.1.

http://akaio.net/loaders/

Second link for Acekard 2i firmware.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Check here for firmware and loader setup.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=38335.msg695431#msg695431

6. wenandjjj

wenandjjj Member

Thanks for that Have got all that and it now plays the games I checked the files to make sure everything was in there that is supposed to be from the link you gave:
    I dont have a NDS file in the root directory
    In the AOI folder the following are different or missing
    I have latesave but not latesave.ini
    I have poweroff but no poweroff.bmp
    I dont have savelistex.bin at all
    In the Loaders File I have both ak2loader.nds and akloader.nds, will this make any difference?
    Thanks