1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by joshke, Apr 11, 2010.

1. joshke

joshke Member

first of all thanks for the help and advise to buy a new flashcard so fast because of my new ndsi xl so i herd there wear some problems with the ak2i so i ordered myself 1 and i searched her in forums for more information but i couldn't find it D: so i also herd u need to update it in a ds/dsi original withouth 1.4 version right? so if somewone could get me a guide or a link would be awesome thanks all!
    josh~

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Yup that is right.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174529

3. joshke

joshke Member

so when i get the card its just like install those files on it put it in my mates his dsl? and then its ready to play on dsi xl?

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You have to install the firmware files, and put those files on it, and run the update.

5. yoshi2889

You have to put the file with DSi in it on your Acekard, then run it with any DS, or DSi 1.3/1.2/1.1

6. joshke

joshke Member

thanks everybody for the super fast help i got it now! and sorry for my bad english lol >.>
    Edit: then after that just put it in the dsi xl and it'll run perfectly?
    Post Merge: [time]1271003835[/time]
    okey last question :
    when i put it in my mates dsl updates it automaticly or updates it manually?

7. yoshi2889

Yup.
    You must run the .nds file. It does not update automatically.

8. joshke

joshke Member

okay so i got my acekard now so can the update only run from the official or can it also run the akaio?
    Post Merge: [time]1271175204[/time]
    so i got the official firmware in the latest version and then i try to run the update but it just keep standing on 0%

9. yoshi2889

Have patience. It takes a long time (from what I've read), so put in your power supply.

After a minute or two, it will start jumping from 1 to 2, 2 to 3, etc.

10. joshke

joshke Member

everything is solved i seeked a bit and in gba temp i found this thread this should help out more people with probs then me
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218103
    Post Merge: [time]1271176855[/time]
    last question for always lol how do i convert my save files could anywone give me a link save files are from original r4 and need to become acekard 2i with akaio
    Post Merge: [time]1271178852[/time]
    could anybody that knows much of converting willing to give me his msn and convert them for me becus i dun get the hang of it lol :/
    Post Merge: [time]1271179050[/time]
    and im pretty scared of losing save files i got :/

11. newtkiller

newtkiller New Member

if you are simply moving all your games from your r4 to your acekard, then there is no conversion needed (at least in my experience)

they are both the same version of .sav so they just all need to be in the same folder as the Rom they go with