1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zekezan88, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

Okay, my cheat database wasworking fine, then I downloaded a pre-patched version of Phantasy Star Zero, now my Zelda Spirit Tracks cheats, and Phantasy Star Zero cheats don't show.(Yes I checked to see if the file contained cheats for them.) If the patched version of Phantasy Star Zero (U) has a different game ID can I have it please?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can use R4CCE by Yasu (google it) to find the GameID yourself. Find the game entry in the database and click the ... button next to the GameID display, load your patched .nds file, and it will load the GameID. You can then save the changes.

3. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

.. That is the problem, patched version of Phantasy Star Zero has no Game ID in google, already have R4CCE thats what I use.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

R4CCE will tell you the Game ID. Just click the "..." next to Game ID to load up the prepatched ROM and it auto loads the GAME ID.

5. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

uhhhhh..... if there isn`t a spot on the game for the pre-patched rom on R4CCE, then you can`t get the ID.

6. TirithRR

R4CCE is a cheat database editor. You can add/remove/modify games and you can add/remove/modify cheat codes for the games. To do this you need the Game ID, R4CCE will let you load ROMs and will get the GAME ID from the ROM.

R4CCE:
    http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA013928/soft_en.html

Just go to the Game in the list once you load the database.
    Next to the Game ID is a box with a "..." on it
    Click that, load the prepatched ROM and the new Game ID will load.

7. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

.... You just repeated yourself, I have R4CCE.

8. TirithRR

So how many times do we have to repeat it before you do it?
    You seem to think you cannot modify or add the Game ID. But you can. So what's the issue?

Now with visuals:
    [​IMG]

When you click on the game in the list, it brings up the details. Then next to the Game ID is a button with "..." clicking that opens the Open dialog box. Browse to the patched ROM that is saved on your computer. Click open and it will change the Game ID to the Game ID of the patched ROM. Save the database, and load the database on your card.

9. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

I seem to think, specifacly, asking for Phantasy Star Zero (U) patched and Zelda Spirit Tracks (U) patched game code.

10. TirithRR

R4CCE automatically loads the Game ID. The Game ID is stored inside the ROM. All you need to do is select it from the R4CCE user interface, and it will load the Game ID.

11. zekezan88

zekezan88 Active Member

Hmm, so I use R4CCE onto the rom? I get it. *reads other messages with new understanding* Got it, please lock this thread, and thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.