1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AceKard 2i vs SupercardDSTWO

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by TheBaghead, Apr 25, 2013.

1. TheBaghead

TheBaghead New Member

So I'm looking at the AceKard 2i because it's well.. 20 dollars cheaper and seems so much better, but I'm curious about experiences from past owners. Comments? Also, I'm not so good at figuring out a trustworthy buyer, I'm looking to buy from Mod Chip Central. If anyone's bought from there, can you tell me what the shipping's like, and if you were given a fake card?

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i recommend the supercard dstwo. because of two reasons. first, acekard pretty much stopped support, although not much needed anymore but it hasnt been updated since last year. and second, because if you plan on playing on a 3ds or getting a 3ds sometime in the future, acekard wont be able to run on it, but the dstwo will. as for buyers, im not sure. i bought my acekard when gbatemp's store was still working

3. roee

roee Member

dont go for the acekard 2i, supercard dstwo is the best flashcart hands down, yet it's a little bit pricy. http://www.r4flashcart.com/10-supercard-dstwo-flashcart-for-3ds-xl-3ds-dsi-ds-lite.html I'd recommend this r4i gold 3ds card, coz it is the most reputable and most affordable card at the moment.

4. stephysanrio

stephysanrio Member

acekard does not work on the latest 3ds version they havent had updates in forever !
    supercard dstwo is the way to go. Better built in power and you can play GBA the card runs smoothly with no problems :D I LOVE IT <3

Also I sell flashcarts myself... hackyourconsole.com check it out :)
    Located in Miami, FL, US - we ship the same day for orders before 12pm or the next day with tracking !

5. dorkdude2

dorkdude2 Member

I recently got the Supercard DSTwo and am loving it, I bought mine from ModChipsDirect and had it within a few days(USPS First Class).. aka bought Sunday, had it Wendesday

no more lugging around a pile of games!