1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i Theory. Help!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jay_gunner7, Sep 13, 2010.

1. jay_gunner7

jay_gunner7 New Member

I have a theory which requires evidence to back it up. Could you please help me! ???

I have updated my DSi to 1.4 firmware. I have an R4i Gold that I use for that. I had bought my Acekard to originally be used on the DSi but I unknowingly updated it when the update came out. I therefore could not save my Acekard so it would work on the updated DSi. :-[

My theory is this. I have a DSL as well. If I update the Acekard with the 1.14 firmware on the DSL, would it work on the DSi without me updating that to v1.41?! Would it cause any damage to the MicroSD and its data? ::)

In short, I wish to update my Acekard, but not update my DSi. Therefore I assume that if I update the Acekard to 1.14 version, I would be able to use it again on the DSi (with v.1.4)! :-\

What do you all think!? Please help ;D

Ps. I also have downloaded One Piece Gigant Battle. It wont work on any cart I have (R4,TTDS,Acekard2i, R4i Gold)
    Do you think that a proper fix will come in the next few days? Total One Piece fan here! 8)

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

you just need to flash the AK so it will work on DSi...you can probably find out how somewhere on here XD

3. blakearceus

blakearceus Active Member

use this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174529 this will update youracekard for dsi 1.4

4. jay_gunner7

jay_gunner7 New Member

Thanks a lot blakearceus! It works! Now I just need to wait for the One Piece issue to come forward!