1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekard 2i system file error

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by megamega, Jul 4, 2010.

1. megamega

megamega Member

hi i have a problem with my acekard 2i (tested if its fake with akio 1.6, and it isn't)
    i have a 4GB kingston micro sdhc card.

OK, here's the problem: i wanted to protect one of my games (Pokemon heart gold) from myself deleting it for room to my sdhc card.
    so i searched for a program that could do it, and i found one. it removed all of my files from my sdhc card, and replaced it with the real program itself (it was just a trial version) so when i opened it it said i have to register a registration key for it to work. so i deleted it and downloaded my firmware again (i will post what program it was later in this uh-mm text). but here is where the problem comes in: when i put it in my acekard, and turn the my ds (lite) on, and then chooses acekard 2i, it says system file is missing. and ii have tryed these firmwares: akio 1.6/7, and the acekard 2 v. 22.

the program i used was: Wondershare USB Drive Encryption

i hope someone can help me with his problem (and also when its solved tell me how to make it so that i cant delete my Pokemon heart gold save and ROM)

oh and by the way, i havent tried to format my sdhc card, since i cant find a program for that anywhere.

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

search on http://www.filetrip.net

for a Panasonic SD formatter, format and then place AKAIO 1.7 on the SD card, and make sure you set it to erase flash, because the program flashes the card on first use. that should fix your problem.....

3. megamega

megamega Member

ok i will try if it doesn't work, I'm gonna edit the post

EDIT: it worked even though flash erase wasn't supported