1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i suddenly stopped working 1.4E

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by turkishcobra, May 10, 2016.

1. turkishcobra

turkishcobra New Member

So my Acekard 2i has worked flawlessly for years now, I have had the same .nds files on there for ages and started getting a little bored so decided to go ahead and add Pokemon Black v2 to it. I did this, loaded the game, played for an hour or so then turned my DSi off. An hour later I returned to it, turned it on, however this time its telling me "No game card is inserted.....".

I have tried the paper trick both in terms of placing a chopped up piece of business card behind the PCB contacts, and also tried a chopped piece of business card wedged in the slot behind the Acekard and tried both methods together to no avail.

Now I know the software on the Acekard 2i itself was not the latest 1.9.0 version. I have had my Acekard since DSi FW version 1.3 and I had to update it to make it compatible with FW 1.4 when it was released making the SW on the card whatever version required at the time to make it 1.4 compatible. I'm wondering if having played a newer title on it may have has some kind of effect?

Any ideas?