1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekard 2i stuck on loading

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by jkforno, Mar 10, 2011.

1. jkforno

jkforno New Member

Have acekard 2i - when in dsi - the dsi sees the alex stormrider icon - but then gets stuck on loading. ON version 1.3a on dsi. Have formatted sd card - sd card works fine on another acekard 2i on another dsi. Please please help

2. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Install AKAIO

3. jkforno

jkforno New Member

I have. Version 1.8.6a. Contents of sd card are: _aio folder, games folder, akmenu4_nds, loaderchangelog

4. jkforno

jkforno New Member

STILL STUCK!!! Please help - have reformatted, used SD formatter, re=installed akaio 1.8.6a, updated loaders, tried the paper trick etc. DSI sees the card as Alex Rider Stormbreaker THQ but as soon as I click on it, it gets stuck on loading screen.

5. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

Are you sure your Acekard 2i is a real one?
    The DSi blocks fake flashcards after they are updated.

Here is a thread to find out if you've got a real or a fake one:
    http://www.akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=410

6. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Alex Stormrider? o_o? Shouldn't it be Danny Phantom? And if your card was fake shouldn't your card updater have detected this?

Ok dumb questions aside. Assuming your card is real, there may have been an issue with the update on it. Your gunna need someone with a flashcart and a DSlite or DSphat.

So that you can use the DSlite/phat version of the acekard2i patcher. Run the patcher app on the DSlite and then when it gives the ok swap out the flashcart used to boot it with your acekard2i. Let it do it's thing, and try again.

7. jkforno

jkforno New Member

If the patch you are talking about is the version for 1.4, then yes, I have done that on a dslite, and seemed to work fine. I purchased 2 acekard 2i from acegamestore in December, one still works fine.