1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AceKard 2i Saving troubles.Troubles

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by MetalPsycho, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetalPsycho

MetalPsycho New Member

I just rescently rescieved a working AceKard 2i in the mail and it seems to work just fine. however I'm having some serious trouble.

At first I tried to use AKAIO 1.5, and although it works fine, none of the roms I downloaded will run on it. When it tries to load the rom, it says Loading, then the loading turns green and it won't do anything.

Then I tried ak2_418_20090730_release, Which I believe is the newest official firmware for the card. Well it seemed to work fine and the games loaded great, but the problem with it is now it wont save any, and I do mean ANY of my games. When I try to make a save the game will say I did, but when I try to load it says there's no save file to load. Indeed when I looked in the card itself I can't find them. Honestly I'm nut sure where they're suppose to appear but still.

I'm distraught and upset and have looked everywhere for the answer. Now I'm just going to ask. Any help?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Install the Acekard loaders within AKAIO. http://akaio.gbatemp.net/loaders/

Instructions http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=AKAIO#Official_AK2_Loader

3. MetalPsycho

MetalPsycho New Member

Sorry to say this, and I mean this, but it didn't change anything. It still gives me the green Loading and nothing happens.

I'm using Devil Survivor and My World My Way to test this stuff. Neither have differed so far.

Sorry if this is all a pain to you.
    Post Merge: [time]1254182361[/time]
    Sorry, but do you have anything else that may work? I don't suppose this type of problem happens often.

4. llopez029

llopez029 Active Member

Hey. Your not the only one...I am going through the same problem. It seems like their is no answer but I will not give up. Hope one of us will figure it out soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.