1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i Pokemon Black/White 2

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by DMuchiha, Sep 26, 2012.

1. DMuchiha

DMuchiha Member

Hello everyone,

I bought an Acekard 2i last week and i wanted to play Pokemon Black/White 2 on it, however i'm runing into an issue that has been bugging me for the past 2 days. I'm running Akaio version 1.9 the latest firmware on a DSI running firmware 1.4u(Before anyone asks or says something the acekard is already updated to work with firmwares up to 1.4.4). The issues is as follow the game starts out fine it plays through the animation but when it comes time to enter the main screen where it says "press start button" it doesn't it just goes black the background music still plays with a lot of static and everything is just frozen. I already tried Clean untouched rom version of either, i already tried patched versions with the AP patch and i already tried patched version with the latest english translation patch but no dice on any of them they all present the same problem when i try to play it.

I can't post links yet so... this is the only way i can do this if you go on youtube and search XxTaigaX and go into my channel you should see a video called "Pokemon bw2 problem" its a short video of my current problem..(Sorry for poor quality i took it using my iphone 4) If you go full screen you can see it better. Thank you for any help anyone is able to give me with this problem its been frustrating me for the past 2 days >.<

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

@Himari10/DMuchiha,

Can't help, don't have Acekard 2i. But the issue is with your flash cart or SD Micro, last report says it work on AKAIO 1.9 clean rom, or AKAIO 1.8.9z with patched rom. Make sure you don't use too many cheat; should you are using cheats, better yet...don't use cheats.

Just want to say that this topic should have been posted in the Flash Cart section not in the Game Help.

3. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

@DMuchiha:

backup your Micro SD card to your computer
    format your micro SD with Panasonic formatter
    copy your stuff back to the micro SD card
    if the issue occurs again, could be a possible corrupted rom you have and might to re-download that rom

let me ask, does that happen with any other roms, or no?

4. DMuchiha

DMuchiha Member

No it doesn't happen with any other Rom, i don't believe its an SD card or AceKard problem because every other rom plays just fine. I even tested with other random Japanese based roms and they all played fine.

5. Devilkid32176

well, has to be a corrupted rom then, cause if the others work fine

also try the program too to see if that solves the issue, thanks :)

6. DMuchiha

DMuchiha Member

I already format it 3 different times and the problem still occurs..

7. Devilkid32176

ok, are you using a clean version of the rom? if not what patched rom are you using?

if it is possible, i have an acekard 2i also, if you could upload the questioned rom, i will be happy to test it out for you :)

8. DMuchiha

DMuchiha Member

Sure give me a moment.
    Post Merge: [time]1348683987[/time]
    http://www.4shared.com/file/Ao-h9WM4/b-pkmnbk2.html here you are. This is the one i'm using.

9. Devilkid32176

ok, i got it and tested it, it froze in almost the same spot, i pressed start and it failed on me, it white-screened but i could hear the background music going, so it has to be a bad rom my good romu person ^__^

my setup is acekard 1.9.0 with the beta patch for the second latest patch for the 3DS and i have my own i have been working with, but i havent had that issue

10. DMuchiha

DMuchiha Member

If by your own u are working with the rom may i have it please? So i can test to see if it works for me?. This has been frustrating me for days.

11. Devilkid32176

ok, let me upload it, i was currently stepped out but im back :)

what i meant, i have been working with it, meaning i have been translating the stuff on it, fixing the pokedex and such, so if you see something wrong then, it means im working in that area :p

currently uploading the file, will take a little while, slow uploads

edit: here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dyyrkcvnvpgaxie

12. DMuchiha

DMuchiha Member

Thank you so much I'll download it and see if it works. I let you know if it does.
    Post Merge: [time]1348708229[/time]
    Hm...I think its a problem with my Micro SD card then because even that ROm didn't work for me -_- Urgh oh well I'll just order another SD card Ty for all the help bro.

13. Devilkid32176

hm.. np then btw what micro sd card are you using?