1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i on DS Lite

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by will1008, Jan 22, 2011.

1. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

I have an Acekard 2i for my DS Lite, and it worked fine. Then, suddenly, it stopped working.
    How?
    The menu of my DSL shows that there is indeed a slot 1 inserted, but no icon or text in the box. How could I solve this? Is the Ak2i bricked?

2. yomo222

yomo222 Well-Known Member

Have you tried reloading the firmware?

3. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Active Member

This rarely used to happen with one of my pirated ds games, all except it only happened about 3 times over two years... Has it been flashed for DSi/XL 1.4.1?

4. will1008

Yes
    I did the unbrick thingy after it didn't worked. Then it still doesn't work.

5. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

Did you or someone else update the DSL firmware? Try reformatting your microSD card. Save all of your stuff first.

6. will1008

Actually, I think the problem is in the cart. Even the DS cannot detect it without the microSD.

7. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

If it is not being deteced, it is probably not making contact with the DS. What you need to do is try to put a little piece of paper under the contacts of the cart and see if it can make contact with the DS.

Take a look at this thread.

http://gbatemp.net/t231412-solving-acekard-contact-issues

8. will1008

I've tried that already, didn't work
    Maybe the broken connectors (those short poles used for the two shells two click in place) are the cause of this?