1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i now supports 3DS 3.0.0-5 update

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by necr0, Dec 7, 2011.

1. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Earlier today, the Acekard team released a patch for the new 3DS 3.0.0-5 update.

This update disguises your Acekard 2i as a Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian game. You can find the update here:

http://www.acekard.com/download.php

2. jagman1x3

jagman1x3 Member

Does this include a fix for the Super Mario 3D Land update?

3. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

IF thats a 3DS game dont bother Looking for wood to fix it Cuz 3DS flashcarts donot play 3ds games! they only play ds roms

and thats what wood does for 3DS flashcarts

4. jagman1x3

jagman1x3 Member

I know that I can't get a rom of the game, I want to know if it will let me bypass the update that the actual game installs on the 3DS when you play it. As in, when you first play Super Mario 3D Land, it installs an update that blocks flashcarts, which acekard 2i has not bypassed yet.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Probably. Usually game updates install the latest version of the 3DS firmware. I say yes, but I cannot really be sure. Your best bet is to try it, and if it doesn't work, get a DS lite and un-brick it. Good luck.

6. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Confirmed: bought my ak2i from oz3ds http://www.oz3ds.com/product.php?id_product=16 updated it with this patch, working fine now. Great ak team.

7. rathexeron

rathexeron Active Member

OK, so before I do anything to mess up my Acekard or new 3ds, I can only play old DS games on my Acekard, and not 3DS games, despite the ROMs being available?

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Exactly that. You can only play DS games on the Acekard 2i. Yes, there is 3DS roms available, but at the current moment, they're unplayable.

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Only for pre-flashed cards. Not all of them are pre-flashed.