1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i Not Detected

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Clint Eastwood, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Active Member

Your Acekard 2i isn't detected by a DSi or DS Lite and is on HW:81?? I KNOW HOW TO FIX IT!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS RUN THE CURRENT UPDATE ON A DSLITE USING ANOTHER FLASHCARD!! But before you update take the flashcard out and put in you acekard and press B or START or whatever. 5% 50% 100%!! It worked!! If this didnt work for you I'm sorry.

- Clint Eastwood

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

old news. This is standard procedure when a new DS/DSi firmware comes out.

3. Clint Eastwood

Shut up. You have no idea what your talking about. Old News?? I Found ABSOLUTELY NO articles on the intire internet about how to resolve the issue. Who cares if its standard procedure?? It works and thats all I care about so STFU..

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

i would not say that to an admin...

5. Loonylion

it's mentioned in at least 50 threads on this forum alone. You can't have been looking very hard.

6. angusangus

angusangus Well-Known Member

Why - what is wrong with freedom of speech as long as it isn't racist/sexist/obscene etc????

7. Loonylion

the admins define what 'freedom of speech' means on their sites, and on this site freedom of speech does not extend to aggression towards another member, staff or otherwise. We also decide who can and cannot visit our site, and if you can't show simple respect for others, again regardless of their standing, we're not likely to want you on our site.

tl:dr: it's not wise to piss off the person holding the gun (or in this case, banhammer).

8. angusangus

angusangus Well-Known Member

hey, don't take it out on me pal, I wasn't an aggressor in this post, chill out for Alah's sake!

9. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I agree here. Also when Loony wasn't admin I would warn the user anyways. Freedom of speech okay... but

This is no freedom of speech. Loony didn't take his freedom of speech away. It is just the other way around. This user wanted to 'shut the admin up' which is taking away his freedom of speech.

10. Loonylion

I was answering your question, not attacking it. The use of the word 'you' was generic and intended to apply to an unnamed person in a hypothetical situation.

11. Clint Eastwood

I searched 'Acekard 2i not detected' on this site and found nothing so give me a link and ill be good