1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekard-2i-nintendo-dsi-firmware-1-4-fix

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wildog, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildog

wildog Well-Known Member

http://www.ps3news.com/Nintendo-DS/acekard-2i-nintendo-dsi-firmware-1-4-fix-is-now-available/

2. dsldsi

dsldsi Member

The complete and step-by-step idiot’s guide for updating Acekard 2i Firmware Fix For DSi Firmware 1.4E, 1.4J, 1.4U, 1.4A & 1.4X is available from here:
    http://www.xpertron.co.uk/news-79.html

3. mahidip

mahidip Member

Yesterday I downloaded an update that came from nintendo through my dsi and now myacekard2I doesnt work, anytime i click on the card it states " an error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button to turn the system off. Please see the Nintendo DSI Operations Manual for help troubleshooting. I tried wiping out the card and redoing the menu on the card. It doesn't work so finally I put in a regular game and it worls perfectly fine. Did Nintendo poss put out a block for using roms on the DSI??? if so how do i reset my machine?

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Did you even look at the link posted? It explains how to update your Acekard2i to fix the 1.4 firmware issue.

You cannot reset your DSi, it is stuck with firmware 1.4 :)

5. mahidip

mahidip Member

so far im still having a problem. Im still receiving the error message. I do know that i have the 1.4U. I follow the directions from both reply above and still hasn't worked. 1 thing i didnt understand is when it states the use the ds lite if its 1.4x and above. How do i use the ds lite to upload or to get the DSI to work. Please help

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

The instructions on the link dsldsi posted seems simple enough to follow. So if you have the 1.4U firmware then you should have to worry about using the DS Lite for the 1.4X

7. mahidip

mahidip Member

Unfortunately for me, I followed the links and I'm still receiving the error message. I downloaded the Acekard 2.1 & 2i Version 4.16. The problem is I can't get it to recognise the card. I just gives me the error message. Until I get it to recognize the card i can't do the second part which loads the firm ware... any suggestions PLEASE (FRUSTRATED)

8. zero_mz

zero_mz Member

justgo to http://www.gbatemp.net...
    it has the most complete guide.......even a noob can do it.........try it..

9. mahidip

mahidip Member

ok Zero maybe you can help...Im really trying not lose it. Once I unzip and put the unzip driver on my microsd card. I can't get the DSI to recognize the card. Per the instructions (unless im wrong) but i have to load the firmware on sd card and go on to the card and download it. IS this easier on ds lite ( i have one of those too)

10. zero_mz

zero_mz Member

yup..it works fine for me...on ds lite and dsi...hope it helps..

11. mahidip

mahidip Member

Zero your awesome..... i was doing everything right but the problem was i would never recoginize on my DSI but it recognized on the ds lite. I was able to do the second part of it on DS LIte and now it works on the DSI....your a life saver (Thank you soooooooooooooo much)

12. zero_mz

zero_mz Member

glad to help you.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.