1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i... I Need Help Fast!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Clint Eastwood, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Active Member

I downloaded AKAIO 1.7 off of acekard.com from originally only using The latest acekard 2i firmware, but for some reason it wont work. When you touch Danny phantom urban jungle it says loading then comes up with a black bottom screen and a blue top screen. dont worry, the folders and files run and all but you cant access the start menu or change the skin.

The Acekard 2i isn't fake and i need help!

-Clint Eastwood

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Did you get rid of the original firmware from the MicroSD?

3. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Here is what you need to do. Back up all of your games and saves from the microSDHC card to your computer. Now use the Panasonic SD Formatter, and reformat your card. After that is done, download AKAIO 1.7 and unRAR the file. Copy and paste the contents of the download to the root of the microSDHC card. Now create a folder titled "Games" on the root of the microSDHC and place all of your NDS roms and saves in that folder. Eject the microSDHC card and place in your AceKard 2i. Insert the AceKard 2i in the NDS and load up the NDS. You should now have a completely working AceKard 2i running AKAIO 1.7. If you have any questions, just ask. Best of luck,
    miros

4. baytech08

baytech08 Well-Known Member

That's actually a good description. If you do everything miros says, you should be fine. And if it still doesn't work, it might be a fake.

5. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

wrong topic.....

6. Clint Eastwood

Hmmm... it didnt work... I still got the same result. :( Any other suggestions?

7. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Did you use the download links that I have provided in my instructions? If so, and you are still receiving the error messages, try at least three different NDS roms before you are certain that the AceKard 2i is faulty. I would also recommend that you try the AceKard 2i in one of your friends' NDS system, just to eliminate the possibility that your NDS is corrupted. If you are still receiving the black and blue screens, then you have to return the AceKard 2i to the dealer in exchange for your money back or for a new AceKard 2i.
    miros

8. v27pig

v27pig Well-Known Member

have you tried the official firmware 4.22 instead of the akiao 1.7

9. Clint Eastwood

I got my acekard 2i off trade me and i am pretty sure it is genuine it doesnt have a huge square chip in the centre of it only a small round one. and it works with the latest official firmware fine.
    Post Merge: [time]1279350240[/time]
    Sorry about double posting. Akaio 1.7 Does NOT work, however Akaio 1.7.1 Does! Thank you miros for all your help!