1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekard 2i help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Jennifer-Skinner, Jun 14, 2010.

1. hi there,

i have just recieved my acekard 2i in the mail. i dont have a dsi or ds XL and was just planning to use it on the ds lite as it said that it could be used on there.

first when ii put it in it said system file missing.

so then i found a forum saying to download system files and put them on it which i have done. three times now all with different files and i still get the same message.

can anyone help please? i am very stuck

2. feeltheresch

feeltheresch Member

3. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

AceKard 2i works on DS Lite; I tried it =3

Download the AceKard firmware... You can't just put in your DS ROMS in your SD card and just play =/

4. thanks for the quick reply but it didnt work...

i tried to format the sd card cause i read somewhere that you should format it to fat32 but that didnt seem to help either..

any other suggestions? im pretty sure im not doing anything wrong.. i extract the files and then put them directly onto the sd card. i dont have to put them anywhere else do i?

5. feeltheresch

feeltheresch Member

6. thanks everyone!

i found one that worked for me. http://www.acekard.com/download.php its on this link called official version 4.21.

yay!!

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't use the Official Firmware. It's not as good as AKAIO. :p

Here is a setup of it. - http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=38335.msg695431#msg695431

It is leaps and bounds ahead of the Official Firmware and has more options.

8. thanks for that ill check it out, how would i go about changing firmware. just download the new one and the delete the old of my sd card and put this new one on? or do i leave the old firmware where it is?

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Just delete the old and replace it with the new. ;)

It's WAY better than the original. I love AKAIO!

10. on a new topic how do i put a skin onto the menu thing? ha sorry. am a bit computer illiterate

11. feeltheresch

feeltheresch Member