1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeldasaurus, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeldasaurus

zeldasaurus New Member

Hi Romulation world .Just to say that if anyone needs any help with anything to do with acekard 2i then just ask and I will do my best to help.From Zeldasaurus

2. jonhind

jonhind Member

hey,, how i set one up from the start? i just got one and my dsi is v1.4 but i also have a ds lite,, can you post some links to the software i need and stuff and a step by step guide by any chace lol

3. theblues

theblues Well-Known Member

yes hi, i need help with my acekard 2i. please
    when i want to play a local ds to ds download (not wifi 2 local ds to ds) game( like mario kart and fifa 10 and mario and sonic at the winter olympics), it says downlaoding on the other ds and then the nintendo sign pops up and it freezes. I cant play the game on the ds download, but wifi works fine.
    Also, i cannot play the game animal crossing wild world on my nds for some reason. can u send or upload ur nds file for the game?

4. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

How do i organise the order that the roms appear in.

5. theblues

On your flash card in the games folder, you created, right click and press on arrange icons by..you can arange them by size, name, type, etc. or just drag them in the order you would like to have them.

6. 0KiwiBabe0

0KiwiBabe0 New Member

This may be kinda random but... I have an acekard 2i with a 2gb micro sd thang. How much space should I leave on it for my games to work properly? I have Kirby, Ace Attorney, Pokemon, Build-a-Lot, and a bunch of other games that don't have crazy 3-d graphics. Thanks! (O_<;;)b

markswan: Just put numbers in front of the roms. They're probably organized alphabetically.

jonhind: ...Here ya go!
    INSTRUCTIONS: http://www.xpertron.co.uk/acekard2i.html
    DOWNLOAD: http://xpertron.helpserve.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=28&nav=0,2

7. inkyspot

inkyspot Member

Tutorial here on Romulation https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=21995.0

8. jonhind

jonhind Member

thats great pal thank you.

9. wonga

wonga Member

is it normal that the upper screen with be like jumping whenever it change scene? mine seems to jump alot. anyway i am using aio 1.5 with the latest loader. it happen after i load the loader to play battle of dragons.

10. jonhind

jonhind Member

is there a newer version out 1.5 did i see?

11. gunburn

gunburn Active Member

I formated my SD card and put all the things again but after that the booting time of my card is somewhat longer but it works fine. What maybe the problem of my SD? (using ak2i)

12. theblues

yes hi, i need help with my acekard 2i. please
    when i want to play a local ds to ds download (not wifi 2 local ds to ds) game( like mario kart and fifa 10 and mario and sonic at the winter olympics), it says downlaoding on the other ds and then the nintendo sign pops up and it freezes. I cant play the game on the ds download, but wifi works fine.
    Also, i cannot play the game animal crossing wild world on my nds for some reason. can u send or upload ur nds file for the game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.