1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by judgmentdragon, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was wondering a few things. i need to know if downloading these things is legal, and if i might get charged for what i have downloaded by nintendo. but also, i needed to know how to add cheats to the acekard, and how to add patches to games, if i can on the acekard. i was hoping to do that for my soul silver, and have it in english.

2. tool86

tool86 Active Member

well as long as you own a copy of the games it is legal to have the rom....
    you can add cheats to the acekard by copying the cheat file into the cheat folder in the ak_ folder

3. okay, thanks, but now how do i make the cheat file, do i run it on word or notepad and save it as .dat?

4. tool86

tool86 Active Member

ummm. you do not need to "make" the cheat file... you simply download it and copy it to the cheat folder into your card folder:

Support Action Reply cheats. Build-in editor

Acekard 2i support Action Replay cheats in .dat, .xml and .cc format. You can select how to use AR cheats by using the build-in editor.

1. Copy AR cheats in .dat or .xml format to /__ak2/cheats. Copy .cc format file to the same directory of file.
    2. Press "Y" to popup the editor.
    3. Select "Cheat DB file".
    4. Select the cheat file.
    5. Select "Rebuild".
    6. If you have the cheat code of the software then a list window will be shown. You can use "X" and "Y" to enable or disnable them.
    7. Press "A" to save your changes and enter software for fun.

source: http://www.dsihacker.com/acekard-2i.php

5. okay, but where do i find the cheats?

6. theblues

theblues Well-Known Member

Where it says startin the patches section, if you have the original software, enable the cheat files and press x to activate them during the game

7. im sorry, i thank you for these answers, but i cant find the patches section, can someone please give me a site, and step by step instructions to find these cheat files? i understand how to use them, please just tell me how to find them. i appreciate your kindness.

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can download pre-made cheat databases from cheats.gbatemp.net

Read the help file in the list to find out which version to download for your flashcart.

9. gunburn

gunburn Active Member

Do AK2i have action replay cheats cause my friends told me that R4 has and mine does not have. Sorry to post in your post dragon.... By the way, all the games you download here is legal and clean. ;)

10. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Action replay codes work for any NDS flashcart (correct me if I'm wrong). Just download the latest cheat .dat from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

11. partyman77

partyman77 New Member

how do you put patches on a game because I downloaded pokemon soul silver but i need to put a english patch on it help me!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.