1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i help please...!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by ShzLL, Jun 30, 2012.

1. ShzLL

ShzLL Member

Guys i just got an Acekard 2i for my DSi XL and every ROM i put on the card when i click it to play the game i just get a white screen? some games boot up and then like 5 seconds later freeze and then if i reset the DS and click back on that game i get the white screen again. I've formatted my card and updated the firmware on my Acekard and still no luck. any suggestions? ive tried so many different roms and i really want to start playing Black and White 2!!! :(

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Are you using AKAIO or the actual AceKard firmware?

3. ShzLL

ShzLL Member

i thought AKAIO was the acekard firmware? i put AKAIO 1.8.9 onto my SDHC card along with my games and the emblems next to all my games show correctly but they just dont work :/ i also cant softreset my acekard for some reason.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

There are two firmwares.

Format your card.
    Then download the latest AKAIO (v1.8.9z).
    Now download the latest loaders. (Get 'em here
    Download the latest patch.
    Replace the new loaders with the old files.
    Copy the new updated AKAIO 1.8.9z to your card.
    Copy the patch to your card.
    Run the patch on your DS. Follow the prompts.
    Copy games to your card.
    Play!

5. ShzLL

ShzLL Member

surely it cant be a fake card if all the menus work okay and the game icons show perfectly, but they just dont load and sometimes they do load for about 5 seconds and then freeze...
    Post Merge: [time]1341054205[/time]
    Okay im thinking it might be a problem with my ROMS, i downloaded Lego Batman and it loads up every time and then says the DS card has been removed, and all my pokemon ROMS no matter where i got them from all just go to a white screen?

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it is unlikely to be the rom files unless they need patching.

7. ShzLL

ShzLL Member

What i dont get is the Rom seems to cut out at different poins. once i had pokemon heartgold go all the way to the new game screen and now it just goes white screen straight away. i really have no idea what to do :(

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Did you have a look at my instructions?

9. ShzLL

ShzLL Member

yes mate i followed them to the T and still no luck, can someone link me to a ROM hat should 100% work, just so i can rule out dodgey roms.?

10. ShzLL

ShzLL Member

should they all 100% work?

11. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

The ROMS hosted at Romulation are all clean. None of the are patched. Although the majority of these should not need patching. A few newer ones (Conquest, Black/White2 etc.) will most likely need AP patching. Also, make sure that you have "Bypass AP" enabled on your acecard